The candidate should be an Indian National. Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology and obtained at least 50% marks i.e. 150 marks out of 300 (at least 45% marks i.e. 135 marks out of 300 in the case of candidates of Backward class categories and Person with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra state) in the above subject taken together. Non zero score in CET-2017.
Admission Procedure –
The entire admission process is governed by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Mumbai to ensure its transparency, fairness and objectiveness. Candidates selected for admission in this institute and desirous of taking admission in this Institute are required to complete the admission formalities on or before stipulated date. The formalities include,
• Payment of fees as shown in the schedule of fees.
• Two passport size photographs
• Completed institute application form
• Admission could be rejected for any non-submission of any of the specified documents.
• Original plus two Xerox copies duly attested of all the documents mentioned in the application form
• The claim for admission will be lost if the admission is not secured by completing all the formalities within the specified time.
Fees Structure –
The annual tuition fees shall be decided by the Shikshan Shulk Samiti, Higher and Technical Education, Govt. of Maharashtra – as per its regulatory norms.
(*The mentioned fees is interim it may revised as per the guidelines of Shikshan Shulk Samitee Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai.)